Do see a dermatologist for severe acne. Our routines even though balanced and effective in most cases will not trump your face to face check ups with a practician.)
Your skin is gold, and our regimen down below will only prove it.
Ideal morning routine for acne prone skin:
- The use of an active cleanser at the start of the dayand before make up helps revive dull skin and protects. The first product on our list: Ceravie foaming cleanser contains benzoyl peroxide which is an agent that kills cell damaging bacteria in your pores.
- Use a toner - in this case, Caudalie's natural acid exfoliatioris recommended to help minimize the look of post breakout marks.
- Lastly, don't forget to moisturize your skin with good products containing vitamins E and C such as Paula's choice skin moisturizer.
Night time routine!
- Use the same gentle cleanser from your morning routine to cleanse your skin
- Apply an anti wrinkles serum or cream if needed. We recommend the Anew anti wrinkles cream.
- Use the effaclar acne spot treating cream from la roche posay to help eliminate the acne causing bacteria.
- Lastly, gently apply your recommended PCA clear skin to moisturize and regenerate your skin while you sleep.