Do see a dermatologist for severe acne. Our routines even though balanced and effective in most cases will not trump your face to face check ups with a practician.)
Your skin is gold, and our regimen down below will only prove it.
Ideal morning routine for acne prone skin:
- The use of an active cleanser at the start of the day and before make up helps revive dull skin and protects. The first product on our list: Aveeno daily facial scrub is composed of Moisture-Rich Soy Extract, Jojoba & Castor Oils and is Soap-Free.
- Use a hyaluronic Serum to keep your face hydrated and enhance surface hydration Lightweight with an oil-free formula... we recommend the ordinary's hyaluronic acid 2% + B5 deciem.
- Lastly, don't forget to moisturize your skin with good products containing vitamins E and C such as Paula's choice skin moisturizer.
Night time routine!
- You may cleanse your skin with the same cleanser as the morning or try the recommended foaming cleanser from cerave.
- Apply an anti wrinkles serum or cream if needed. We recommend the Anew anti wrinkles cream.
- Lastly, gently apply your recommended PCA clear skin to moisturize and regenerate your skin while you sleep.